Not much meat to this one, just a list of links to major products that are affected by ShellShock:
- VMWare - http://lists.vmware.com/pipermail/security-announce/2014/000265.html
- Cisco - http://tools.cisco.com/security/center/content/CiscoSecurityAdvisory/cisco-sa-20140926-bash
- HP - Reports the iLo interface has issues, need to verify.
- Oracle - A bunch of Oracle products are vulnerable due to the underlying OS.
- Any flavor of Unix/Linux with bash - just patch it!
I will update as I find things.