Here’s a collection of tools that I’ve collected over the years. This page is a work in progress.
- IPCALC – Perl script & Web app to calculate IP subnets
- Windows Linux Subsystem – Because bash!
- Grammarly – Love the Chrome/Mozilla plugins
- Todoist – great task mgmt app for iPhone/Win10/Mac/Web
- Duo – I use this for two factor auth both for push and to replace Google Authenticator code generation.
- ioc-parser – excellent for stripping out IOC’s from various feeds. Good info on how to use: https://isc.sans.edu/forums/diary/Hunting+for+IOCs+with+iocparser/20125/
As the list grows, I will start sorting it out better.